Check out our top sponsors:

Forum Post
02/08/07 17:58
the other washington

acupuncture

Thank author of this post/commentI am an acupuncturist thinking of moving to Panama. More likely to move to a small (10, 000 pop or under) town - Boquete, Volcan? Mountains for the lack of humidity. I speak some spanish, german, french.

With so many gringos moving there, I think there should be some demand for Acupuncture. I'm not looking to retire.

Any health care professionals reading this? Have any info. for me on business and/or work possibilities? I've been in practice for 13 years in the U.S.

Would be willing to work in a spa or resort rather than start own practice.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Isis

Please participate

This post has a total of 3 replies. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 02/08/07 through 03/01/13, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Comment 1
10/15/09 02:24
Vancouver, BC, or Seattle, WA
Thank author of this post/commentGreat, I am the same. I might be opening a clinic in the area of David, Boquete or Volcan, if I can. I always think that it would be nice to in a clinic with several acupuncturist. I speak French, Spanish and English. (My Spanish a little rusty but it is coming back fast). I am going soon to explore the possibilities. dancaoal@hotmail.com
Comment 2
02/05/13 01:01
Seattle,WA
Thank author of this post/comment"How is it going?"

Hi there, I am interested to know if either of you ended up moving to Panama and practicing? I am interested in how the experience has been practicing there. And what about licensing? i would like to do the same, but am having a hard time coming by information from the states. Any resources?
Comment 3
03/01/13 08:12
Altos del Maria
Thank author of this post/comment"acupuncture"

We have a person here in Altos del Maria doing this. She is now moving back to the U.S. and they have sold their home here. I have been told she had a very nice little business going here doing acupuncture here for all the xpats.
Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Panama Forum, Expat Forum, Travel:

Top Searches: • acupuncture panama • can i practice acupuncture in panama • practicing acupuncture in panama • panama acupuncture • practice acupuncture in panama • acupuncture regulations in uruguay • acupuncture in panama central america • acupuncture resort jobs • acupuntura david panama • acupuncture jobs panama • acupuncture panama central america • kaninong pamana acupuncture • practice acupuncture panama • acupuncture laws in panama • acupunctre panama • acupuncture in panama • acupuncture in republic of panama • acupuncture expat • expat acupuncture panama • acupuncture jobs in central america • panama acupuntura • acupunture panama central america • accupuncturist bocas del toro • www acupunturn total com • american expatriate acupuncture • acupuncturist in panama • acupuntur total com • can an expat practice in panama • worldwide acupuncture job • can i legally practice acupuncture in panama • panama laws acupuncture • can only md practice acupuncture •
    Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

Share this information about Panama. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: Expat: acupuncture, Panama forum and info exchange

Copyright (c) 2005-2014 GLR Sales LLC.

(wpqzrtzwrpzpp)

Privacy PolicyDMCA Policy • -- WelcomeSitemap
    Expat Panama 'acupuncture'
    Classification: Forum