Forum Post
02/10/07 15:26
the other washington

acupuncture

Thank author of this post/commentAnybody in David need an acupuncturist/herbalist? Exploring the possiblilties of living and working in David. Rather than start own practice would rather work at a clinic or spa.

I have 13 yrs experience in practice.

reply here if you have any info for me.

Thanks, Isis

Please participate

This post has a total of 6 replies. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 02/10/07 through 02/28/09, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Comment 1
02/18/08 10:37
Jaydene

I am needing an acupuncturist.

Please advise me.

I live in Volcan.

Comment 2
10/17/08 10:37
Michael

What does acupuncture do? Would it help with hernia by chance? Anybody with information please help.
Comment 3
11/20/08 14:19
Brad

Does acupuncture actually help people?
Comment 4
11/21/08 02:27
Jerry

Absolutely and with fewer (ie: none) side effects than the medicine you love so much!
Comment 5
02/22/09 14:45
Geiser

I believe it does truly help in some traditional scientifical sort of a way because it wouldn't be "that" popular now in the alternative medicine industry if it isn't. I recently saw an animated movie where this fat guy is being acupunctured but the person applying acupuncture to him can't seem to find the right spots to place the needle and ending up paralyzing the protagonist. Does this kind of thing really happens in acupuncture?
Comment 6
02/28/09 16:33
Melissa

Hello, I am an acupuncturist in the US and was thinking of coming down to Panama to work. Can you help me to find the requirements for my license. Thank you!
Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Panama Forum, Expat Forum, Travel:

Help Support Panama Forum, Expat Forum, Travel
    Donate Bitcoins
    Top Searches: • acupuncture in panama • acupuncture panama • practicing acupuncture in panama • acupuncture in belize • acupuncture belize • can i practice acupuncture in panama • panama acupuncture • acupuncture david panama • acupuncture in david panama • panama acupuncture license • belize acupuncture • belize acupuncture law • acupuncturist in panama • acupuncture forum • belize acupuncture license laws • acupuncturists in belize • acupuncture school belize • belize acupuncture license • belize acupuncture licensing requirements • acupuncturist david panama • acupuncture license in panama • acupuncture in panama south america • acupuncture regulations in belizw • acupuncturists panama • panama licence acupuncture • acupuncturists in panama • acupuncture laws panama • belize acupuncture requirements • acupuncture regulations panama • panama acupuncture licensure • acupuncture laws in panama • acupunture practice in belize •
    Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

Share this information about Panama. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: David: acupuncture, Panama forum and expat info

Copyright (c) 2005-2014 GLR Sales LLC.

(uozwqwzwurzetr)

Privacy PolicyDMCA Policy • -- WelcomeSitemap

Tip with Bitcoin
    David Panama 'acupuncture'
    Classification: Forum